Texas Debt Collection Attorney | Dallas | Houston | Austin | San Antonio
- A thorough knowledge of debt law
- The ability to use that knowledge to our clients’ benefit and
- Courtroom experience — we will take your debt collection case to trial if necessary to get the desired results.
- Debt Negotiation, Mediation or Arbitration assistance
- Commercial Litigation to bring legal action in state or federal courts in Texas to collect delinquent debts, bad debts, and overdue accounts receivables.
- Pre-judgment Remedies and pre-judgment collections are procedures we use to obtain cash or collateral on behalf of our clients before a judgment is obtained.
- Post-judgment Collections and post-judgment discovery keep the collections process active and allow us to continue the pursuit of the debtor’s assets long after a judgment has been rendered.
- Domestication of Foreign Judgments – Whether obtained in another state or another country, we can enter the judgment in a Texas court of competent jurisdiction and immediately begin taking action to collect the debt owed on the judgment. Our Dallas debt collection lawyers recover delinquent debts and judgments on behalf of businesses of all sizes throughout the U.S. and internationally.
At Bristol & Dubiel LLP, we also make our skills available to commercial clients who find themselves on the “other end” of debt recovery. Occasionally, small businesses are sued to collect an alleged debt, often under a breach of contract action. If you are involved in a disputed debt situation, we are available to defend you. No matter what your debtor-creditor issue, we are available to discuss your options and determine your best course of action.
We represent the rights of creditors in the collection of overdue accounts, delinquent accounts, and open accounts. Contact our law office to speak with an experienced Texas debt collection attorney regarding your commercial collection accounts or a debtor-creditor matter existing in Texas at (214) 880-9988. Or if you prefer, email us by filling out the form on this website, and we will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
This company should pay for its illegal collection practices against consumers, sad what goes on to make a profit, see the story click here: http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2014/07/10/payday-lender-to-pay-10m-for-illegal-collection-practices/
If you […]