At Bristol & Dubiel LLP, our debt collection attorneys assist businesses from coast to coast with their collection matters in Texas. We have offices in Dallas, Texas, and San Antonio, Texas, but our collections practice covers accounts spanning the entire state of Texas.
Our debt collection attorneys create debt recovery solutions for businesses across the nation with accounts in Texas. Whether you are a small business with a single unpaid debt in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, or a Fortune 500 company with large collection matters, our attorneys have the debt recovery skills and experience necessary to help you recover the money you are owed. Our debt collection attorneys represent all types of businesses, including those that provide goods or services, both secured and unsecured. Our debt collection attorneys will thoroughly examine your case, and determine whether the debt is valid, and whether it would be cost-efficient to attempt to recover the debt through litigation.
At Bristol & Dubiel LLP, we also make our debt recovery skills available to business clients who find themselves on the “other end” of debt collection. Occasionally, small businesses are sued to collect an alleged debt, often under a breach of contract action. If you are involved in a disputed debt situation, we are available to defend you. No matter what your debtor-creditor issue, we are available to discuss your options and determine your best course of action.
At the law office of Bristol & Dubiel LLP, our clients receive professional, thorough and vigorous legal counsel at a fair price. Our representation relies on three important principles:
- A thorough knowledge of the law
- The ability to use that knowledge to our clients’ benefit and
- Courtroom experience—we will take your case to trial if that is necessary to get results
A good attorney-client relationship is based upon respect, trust and mutual confidence. Clear, open and frequent communication is essential. At Bristol & Dubiel LLP, our Dallas and San Antonio commercial debt collection attorneys take time to understand our clients’ goals and then to tailor services to meet those goals. We know how important it is to get accounts receivables paid quickly and take pride in our ability to resolve our clients’ commercial debt collection issues at the earliest possible time.
- Debt negotiation, mediation or arbitration assistance
- Commercial litigation to bring legal action in state or federal courts in Texas or Oklahoma to collect delinquent debts, bad debts and overdue accounts receivable.
- Pre-judgment remedies and pre-judgment collections are procedures we use to obtain cash or collateral on behalf of our clients before a judgment is obtained.
- Post-judgment Collections and Post-Judgment Discovery keep the collections process active and allows us to continue the pursuit of the debtor’s assets long after a judgment has been rendered.
- Domestication of foreign judgments whether obtained in another state or another country, we can enter the judgment in a Texas court of competent jurisdiction and immediately begin taking action to collect the debt owed on the judgment.[/message]
Our debt collection law practice recovers delinquent debts and judgments on behalf of businesses of all sizes throughout the US and internationally.
Dallas and San Antonio commercial debt collection attorneys at Bristol & Dubiel LLP represent the rights of creditors in the collection of overdue accounts, delinquent accounts, and open accounts. Contact our office to speak with a Texas creditor lawyer regarding your commercial debt collection concern.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to speak with a Dallas-Fort Worth or San Antonio collections lawyer regarding your debtor-creditor or collections matter, please do not hesitate to call our Dallas, Texas, office at (214) 880-9988 or our San Antonio office at (210) 550-1123. If you prefer, you may e-mail us or fill out the form on the Contact Us page of this website, and an attorney from our office will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!